3rd August 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the guidelines for getting admission under Ph,D. course?

What are the guidelines for getting admission under Ph,D. course?

4th August 2015, 07:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the guidelines for getting admission under Ph,D. course?

For getting admission to Ph.D courses one has fulfill the following criteria :

* The candidate must have master's degree or M.Phil degree from a recognized university in the relevant field.

* Candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in M.Phil or master's degree.

* Candidate has to appear for an entrance examination which is conducted by the respective university.

* Candidate will be exempted from entrance examination if he/ she qualified in GATE with a valid score/ SET/ NET/ JRF/ SRF examinations of CSIR/ UGC/ ICRA/ ICMR/ DBT and DST.

If the candidate meet the above criteria then he/ she can apply for Ph.D programs. Some of the universities offering Ph.D are as follows:

1. Amity University
http://www.amity.edu/phd/procedure.asp

2. Savithribai Phule Pune University
http://www.unipune.ac.in/phdexam/eligibility.htm

3. Banasthali University
http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali...igibility.html
4th August 2015, 10:58 PM
xiomi china

For getting admission under PhD program you must have done post graduation in the subject you want to go for the PhD like (Sociology). Then after that you ave to work under some experienced professor for 2 years as a Apprenticeship or trainee. After completion of the Apprenticeship you need to write your thesis program. And finally you have to complete your Viva.
5th August 2015, 11:52 AM
mrss

A candidate for admission to the program for degree of doctor of philosophy must have obtained atleast a second class master degree with not less than 55% marks of a university .The candidate shall apply for admission to the PHD program whenever such provisions exists on a prescribed form .The application for admission shall be submitted to the department along with demand draft of Rs 1000.
16th September 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in economics PhD course so please tell me what should I do while I live at District farrukhabad fatehgarh (U.P).209601 .no one allow me to get admission in this course to away from home.I m married women .If there is any kind solution please answer me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?