2nd April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do to be a part of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

sir,
I am just giving an exam of class 12th with P.C.M. i am very very intrested in aerospace science and wanted to be a part of Indian institute of space science and technology.
plz suggest me what i have to do for it. I expected that i will get about 80 percent marks in my upcoming result of class 12th.

3rd April 2015, 12:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What I have to do to be a part of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?

If you are passing the 12th standard this year and interested in Aerospace science then you should write the entrance examination conducted by the IISC to get an admission into that.

One more you are having as to go for Engineering from any other college if you dont get the IISC for Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering and then write the GATE examination in your final year, secure a very high rank in that and then choose for the IISC for your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?