5th July 2012, 01:01 PM
farhin memon

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?

I am student of vasai west i have S.S.C pass with 92.73% i want to know can i apply for aironotical engg

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  2. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  3. After SSC can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after SSC?
  5. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after pursuing SSC?
  10. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  11. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  15. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  16. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
5th December 2012, 04:20 PM
denwer1

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 92.73% in SSC?

Dear friend...hi !!!

Yes you can definitely apply for aeronautical engineering. As you have scored such a good percentage in your SSC so you can definitely have a bright future in it. This field is specifically related to areas related to the design, manufacturing and maintenance of aircrafts etc.. There are various institutes in India which offers this course. Some of the good colleges are:-

1. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPACE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

2. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KHARAGPUR.

3. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR.

4. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY.

5. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MADRAS.

6. PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH.

7. SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI.

8. HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI.

9. MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, MANIPAL.

10. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING , DEHRADUN.

11. BIRLA INSSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,MESRA, RANCHI.

12. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS, PATNA.

13. SCHOOL OF AVIATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, DELHI FLYING CLUB, SAFDARJUNG AIRPORT, DELHI.

14. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DELHI.

15. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?