13th July 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th

I got 83% in 10th nw iam studying 12th sci.i want to make my future in aironautical engg.so plz give me list of top colleges of these field and info.about aironautical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  8. What is the future of Aeronautical engineering? Details about admission?
  9. Which course has a better future between Aeronautical Engineering and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  12. What is the future of Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  14. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  15. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  16. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
14th July 2013, 09:43 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th

You have to qualify the JEE main and JEE advance exam +your 12th class marks should be good to get admission in aeronautical engineeirng colleges.Some colleges are-

Indian institute of technology,Bombay
Indian institute of technology,Kanpur
Indian institute of technology,madras
Indian institute of technology ,Kharagpur
Indian institute of space science and technology
Oter private colleges like-

SRM university.
14th July 2013, 01:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my future in aeronautical engineering? I have scored 83% in 10th

Hai friend
It is a good idea to do aeronautical engineering after 12th.To join in the Aeronautical engineering course you must have completed 12th with PCM course in science stream.After 12th you can go for aeronautical engineering and it is one of the branches of the engineering. But this course is offered in only few colleges all over the india.
You can have good job opportunities because of less competition after completing the course.After completing the course you can have a bright future in the aeronautical field.
ALL THE BEST
20th September 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Where it is good
22nd July 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing mca after mca how to make my future in aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?