1st May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th

i am ajay i want to become an aeronatical engineer. i complete +2, but my group is commerce. what will i do to become an aeronautical engineer.

2nd May 2012, 10:55 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th

dear friend,
For aeronautical engineering you have to pass 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics.
you can not apply after 10th class.
For admissionsin top colleges you have qualify the entrance exam like IIT-JEEE,AIEEE ,ISAT etc.

some top colleges offering this course are:
  • Indian institute of aeronautical engineering(IIAE)
  • Indian institute of technology madras,chennai.
  • Madrasinstitute of technology.
  • Indian institute of technology mumbai.
  • Indian institute of technology,kanpur.
  • Indian institute of technology,kharagpur.
  • Indian institute of space science and technology.
  • Indian institute of science.

all the best.........................
29th May 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th

I got 40% in HSC science can I get to edmision from aeronautical engineer?plz sages me fast
4th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i did not apply for jee 2013 ... how can i join aeronautical engineering .... is there any other entrance exams .. !!! how to proceed .. is CET enough to join aernautical engineering ??
5th January 2013, 05:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering deals in design and maintainance of the aircrafts. The aeronautical engineering is about flying vehicles that do not cross the orbit of the Earth. Which means helicopters, commercial aircrafts and fighter jets.

Unfortunately you can not apply for any engineering course if belongs to commerce stream. In order to apply for the Engineering course candidate is required to complete 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the subjects.

This is the specific requirement to apply for B.Tech/B.E. entrance exams such as:

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

ISEET

UPSEE

BITSAT

In order to appear for any of these engineering entrance exams as well other entrance exams for B.Tech, you should have completed 12th with PCM subjects. Since you have not done that, I will suggest you to consider some other option.

You can apply for the following courses are commerce student:

Chartered Accountancy

Bachelor of Commerce

Company Secretary

Bachelor of Computer Applications
26th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for aeronautical engineering without giving jee??
1st June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

My name is Akash Shah. I have passed my 12th std and i got 31% And i have given Jee entrane exam in which i got 103 marks. So now how can i get admission in this field.
1st June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

My name is Akash Shah. I have passed my 12th std and i got 31% And i have given Jee entrane exam in which i got 103 marks. So now how can i get admission in this field.
6th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i finished hsc exam with 70% i was in poor corner but my aim is to become aeronautical engineer now what are the steps i follow plz guide me
13th August 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

how can i study in nasa?
13th August 2013, 05:16 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

HAI,

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes, space shuttles, jumbo jets and other similar exciting stuff. Aeronautical engineering deals with all the technical details and mechanisms behind all flying bodies.

Nowadays, Aeronautical engineers are needed in all sorts of areas such as Aircraft manufacturing units, space stations and many more important places.

To Become a Aeronautical Engineer first you have to complete Engineering. The main eligibility to become a aeronautical engineer first to complete bachelor's degree or a diploma in aeronautical engineering OR Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

To join in this course there are many entrance examinations conducting in India like AIEEE,IIT-JEE.

All-India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) for admission to various National Institutes of Technology or regional engineering colleges

The Joint Entrance Examination for IITs (IITJEE) for admission to various IITs.

Some of these colleges conduct their own entrance exams whereas some accept AIEEE scores.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates should complete 12th with aggregate of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) Separately.

The minimum requirement to become an aeronautical engineer is a bachelor’s degree or a diploma in aeronautical engineering.

Duration: The Duration of this course is 4 years.

Career Prospects:

Opportunities are open for students in top International aviation companies government and private Airlines and Organizations involved in Military and Space Programs like IAF, ISRO and NASA etc...

all the best...........
23rd March 2014, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Can you explain me if any subdivisions were there in this aeronautical engineering...
28th March 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Now iam studying 2 . Science is my subject.what should i do after 2 to become an aeronotical engineer?
8th May 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am aamir i have completed my 2nd year with PCM and i got 51% in PCM and can i get admission in aeronautical engineering?? Plz rply me soon i hv less time
6th October 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am anshul of JAWAHAR NAVODHYA VIDHLAYA. Iam studing in 9th i want to became a Aeronautical engineer what i do .
24th June 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission for aeronautical engineering without giving jee??
I have completed my12 standard and I will get93% in 12 plz tell me what I can do become aeronotical engendering?plz tell me fast I have less time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?