27th February 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion?

Hi,
I want to know about the details of B.Sc(Nursing) program? What do they teach in this course? What all subjects are available in B.Sc(Nursing)? Whether it has good scope? If yea then in which country? How much starting salary it contains after completion?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  2. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  4. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  5. What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination? What is the starting salary?
  7. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  8. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  9. Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  10. What is the starting salary package of SMO Executives in News Channels?
  11. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  12. Scope & salary after completing B.Ed?
  13. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  15. Starting salary for Diploma holders in Leather Technloogy? Scope for the same?
  16. Starting salary as a Librarian in India for BLIS degree holder?
  17. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  18. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
29th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know about the details of B.Sc(Nursing) program? What do they teach in this course? What all subjects are available in B.Sc(Nursing)? Whether it has good scope? If yea then in which country? How much starting salary it contains after completion?
B.Sc in Nursing is related to the study of Nursing, which is include both the Theory and Practical examination. The duration of the course minimum three years and maximum four years based on the college. Those who completed their 12th standard in Science stream with Biology, Physics and Chemistry are eligible to apply. Those who completed their B.Sc in Nursing can find the job opportunity in Government and Private Hospital and also working Pharmacy companies as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?