17th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

what is the scope in this field marine eng? what is the salary of an eng. in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma? -- [New]
  2. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  3. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  4. What is the age criteria to join merchant navy after diploma in mechanical trade?
  5. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  6. What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?
  7. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  10. Which entrance exam should I appear for career in marine engineering? Which are the different courses offered in this field?
  11. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  13. Career scope of M.Com in CS? Can I get good salary after completion of this course?
  14. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  15. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
  16. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in CS?
  17. What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?
  18. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
10th April 2012, 02:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

After completion of engineering degree in the field of marine engineering, you can get in to the role of marine engineer in marine or merchant navy ships. One can also work in the technical management section of ships, ports, etc. Fresh graduates can expect salary with in the range of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 30000/- per month. By gaining 1-year experience, one can expect salary with in the range of Rs. 35, 000/- to Rs. 60, 000/- per month.
15th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope for Marine Engineering course? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

after completing my degree i got a job quickly?
15th May 2012, 03:18 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the scope in this field marine eng? what is the salary of an eng. in this field?
After completion of engineering degree in the field of marine engineering, you can get in to the role of marine engineer in marine or merchant navy ships. One can also work in the technical management section of ships, ports, etc.
Fresh graduates can expect salary within the range of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 30000/- per month.
By gaining 1-year experience, one can expect salary within the range of Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month.
27th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hai i am karthi , i am studying diplomo in mechanical engg. its posible to join marine engg.
29th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admission for marine engineering...its said that the starting salary is from 2lacs.
23rd July 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Iam 2 passed. Iam also try marine engineer course. So what is the fees for it? After the course what is my salary?
24th July 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

is marine engineering suitable for girls?? what are the jobs coming under it?
25th July 2012, 02:03 PM
sheelasnj

After completion of engineering degree in the field of marine engineering, you can get in to the role of marine engineer in marine or merchant navy ships. One can also work in the technical management section of ships, ports, etc.
Fresh graduates can expect salary within the range of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 30000/- per month.
By gaining 1-year experience, one can expect salary within the range of Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month
25th July 2012, 10:45 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

, you can get in to the role of marine engineer in marine or merchant navy ships. One can also work in the technical management section of ships, ports, etc. Fresh graduates can expect salary with in the range of Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 30000/- per month. By gaining 1-year experience, one can expect salary with in the range of Rs. 35, 000/- to Rs. 60, 000/- per mon
5th August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy after mech engg?
24th September 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Yes one can apply for graduate marine engineer course(1year) after be mech
30th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

marine enginear form was issued by which data
9th February 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i am n 10 what stream should i take to be a marine engineer
20th February 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to qualify IIT JEE to get admission in marine engineering?
20th February 2013, 07:42 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Marine engineering can be done through entrance exam.

From 2012, AIEEE and IIT JEE are replaced by an all India common
engineering test called ISEET.

So, through these entrance exams, one can get admission in Marine
Engineering colleges –

ISEET

State Level examinations

Eligibility criteria for marine engineering -

Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

Candidate should have 40% minimum in ISEET exam.

Candidate ( Male / female ) should be unmarried.

Candidate’s eyesight must be 6/6 and no colour blindness or night b;lindness should be there.

Scope of marine engineering –

Marine engineers have a great scope in shipping industry.

They can be hired at the ports , shipping manufacturing industry.

These companies hire marine engineers –

Shipping companies

IT companies

Consultancy companies like Price Waterhouse Coopers.

DCL

Construction companies

Power industry

Steel industry

Electronic companies

Directorate General shipping of India.

Pay scale of marine engineers –

A fresh marine engineer can start with USD 750 / month, as a fifth engineer.

If he is hired as fourth engineer (after gaining some experience ) , the salary
can cross USD 250.

Thus salaries are very high all over the worls for this job.

Plus you get to travel a lot.
15th March 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am completed b.e mec...how can I get marine eng course and what should I do...?
16th April 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how many type of course in marine engineering course?what are they?
24th April 2013, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

salary offered after course and placements in nautical engineering?
16th May 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am student from tamil nadu , i have just now finished my 2 board exam (2013 batch) with 68% (english-87.5% , physics-61% , chemistry-54.5% , maths-58% , computer science-72.5%)
*My question is am i eligible to do marine engineering with this marks??
*Or any other courses in marine field?
*What are the best colleges in India ?
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET INTO THIS FIELD, i need to be guided..
P.S. I am at athlete
22nd May 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am student from tamil nadu , i have just now finished my 2 board exam (2013 batch) with 68% (english-87.5% , physics-61% , chemistry-54.5% , maths-58% , computer science-72.5%)
*My question is am i eligible to do marine engineering with this marks??
*Or any other courses in marine field?
*What are the best colleges in India ?
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET INTO THIS FIELD, i need to be guided..
P.S. I am at athlete

srry u cannot go for marine engineering
you need atleast 60% marks in pcm
22nd June 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 1467 AIR rank in IMU CET exam. Can i get b.tech Marine Engineering course in IMU ???
22nd June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have secured 39 rank in imu cet for ug admissions.If I take admission in b.sc nautical science from t.s. chanakya then can I get good placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?