16th December 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in pursuing BCA course but I am confused about the jobs that I will be getting after completing the course. I want to know what kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 12:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is an undergraduate course. After completing the course there are lots of jobs available in various companies. Here are some of the employment opportunities for a BCA graduate:

> Banks.

> BPO.

> Mainframe.

> Website Design.

> Software Programming.

> Desktop Publishing.

> Financial Institutions.

> Software Programming.

> Multimedia.

> System Maintenance.

> Software Development.

> Game Design, Testing and Development etc.

The starting salary for a BCA graduate may start from Rs. 16,000/- and can get higher according to experience, position and performance.
18th December 2016, 05:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing my Graduation with BCA course? What will be the pay scale?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications.

DURATION: Three years.

JOBS AFTER BCA COURSE

** Software Publisher

** Marketing Manager

** Computer Programmer

** Teacher and lecturer

** Chief Information Officer

** Business Consultant

** Computer Scientist

** Database Administrator

** Finance Manager

SALARY AFTER BCA COURSE: Candidate can earn a salary of Rs.10300 to 34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3200/- per month.
7th August 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl;I have completed my bca this year(2017)..
My parents are asking me to get married after 2 years...and I want to work in order to be self dependent. ..
Should I do mca or job??...is mca worth doing??...im confused,plz suggest me the ryt thing which will be helpful in future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?