13th January 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after completing Post Graduation with MCA? What are the jobs that I will get in the Private sector?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Post Graduation with MCA and now I want to get a job so I want to know how can I get a job after completing Post Graduation with MCA? What are the jobs that I will get in the Private sector? What will be the pay scale? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 08:44 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing Post Graduation with MCA? What are the jobs that I will get in the Private sector?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduation course in IT stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

After completion of this course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in software companies like
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
GOOGLE
ORACLE
TECH MAHINDRA
GENPACT etc.

Initially you will be given the job designations as Developer or System Engineer in IT companies.

Most of these companies will hire through campus placements. So, better to try in campus placements.

However these companies will also conduct direct walkins for the candidates.

The selection process involves
Written Test
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

One should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academics in order to be eligible for the recruitment process.

The candidate should not have any pending backlogs.

If you have knowledge on fundamentals of MCA course and good communication skills, you will be easily selected.

In addition, you can also place your resume in job portals and update it regularly. You will be informed regarding the job opportunities through mails and calls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?