30th April 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Electronics) student?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Electronics and I am in my final year now. After my Graduation I don't want to study more. I want to do job so kindly tell me what kind of jobs are available for me?

2nd May 2016, 09:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Electronics) student?

You are in the final year of your B.Sc Electronics course. After completing the graduation course you want to do job and want to know about the list of jobs available for you. Following are the list of competitive exams in which you are eligible after graduation course:

--AAI ATC exam

--Indian Railway JE post

--SSC CGL

--IBPS PO/ clerk

--SBI PO/Clerk

--Generalist post in Insurance companies

>>There are other exams too in which you are eligible too. To get aware about all the latest notification of govt. jobs, you have to be in regular touch with the internet or read employment news paper weekly at least.
3rd May 2016, 10:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Electronics and I am in my final year now. After my Graduation I don't want to study more. I want to do job so kindly tell me what kind of jobs are available for me?
B.Sc in Electronics graduates can either work as a Technical Executive for various department in corporate sector. They can work as a,
  • Software testing
  • Electronic design engineer
  • Technical executive
  • Chemical administrator
  • Technical support associate
  • Software developer
3rd May 2016, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Electronics:

There are private as well as public sector job opportunities available for B.Sc in Electronics candidates. You may find employment opportunities in,
> BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
> SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited)
> ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
> National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
> Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
> Public Sector Banking Jobs
> Indian Railways
> Postal Department
> Defence Services

There are private sector electronics companies in India. You may find employment opportunities in, Bharat Electronics, Central Electronics, Arise India, Kenstar, LYF, Pioneer India, Videocon, TVS Electronics, Sonodyne, Ringing Bells Private Limited, Micromax Informatics, Onida Electronics, Simmtronics, Sterlite Technologies, BPL Group, Cosimic Circuits and Intex Technologies. I suggest you to go through the "Career" or "Recruitment" section of the above mentioned companies and apply against those vacancies which are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?