8th September 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?

sir,
I want to know what kind of government jobs are available for a student who had completed his b.a.
and what is the procedure for applying for a job

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  3. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?
  5. What kind of Government jobs that I can apply with M.Pharmacy?
  6. What kind of government jobs a BBA holder can get?
  7. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  9. Can a IT student apply for Government Jobs? Which are the Government Jobs where I can apply?
  10. How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  12. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  13. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are engineering related government jobs? How to apply for NET exam?
  15. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  16. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  17. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  18. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
25th October 2012, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?

B.A graduate can either try for jobs based on the concerned subject, or they can have jobs based on graduate degree qualification. Graduates can apply for bank P.O post or they can opt for civil services. Also combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC/UPSC help you to have rewarding jobs under central government. In defense you can join as Officer by qualifying CDSE exam. You can also apply for jobs under state government.
4th December 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?

I am doing graduation and want to apply for mpsc what all i will have to do?
and do i need to do any specific course for preparing for the exam or just refer the books and go through current affairs in news channels and all...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?