27th October 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs will I get after doing a course from CMC Academy?

Hi im a final year BCA student from PTU DEP... I wanted to do a java certification course (Rs.15000) and a big data diploma course (Rs.25000) from CMC Acadey Sector 5 Kolkata. I wanted to know what kind of jobs would i fetch? And if CMC would place me into good companies?

27th April 2016, 12:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of jobs will I get after doing a course from CMC Academy?

First of all the certification that you are going to do matters a most to the java developer. The certification that you are going to do is called OCJP that is open certified java professional. And this is the best certification for any java developer.

And big data certification is for data scientist. SO, if you are interested in data science then you can get this certification.

After having this certification your market value will increase to 2x then the current market value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?