26th September 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course?

How much percentage required in graduation for cs admission please tell me how much is it. i m a commerce student? What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course? Can you please answer me soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
27th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage required in graduation for cs admission please tell me how much is it. i m a commerce student? What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course? Can you please answer me soon?

Thanks!
- There is no such minimum marks required for Company Secretary course. The aspirant who have completed their Intermediate are eligible to apply to the Foundation course.

- Those candidates who have pass in Foundation Course, Bachelor Degree Degree or Master Degree or Pass in ICWAI, ICAI are eligible to apply for Executive course.

Since, you have completed your graduation so you can directly pursue of Company Secretary Intermediate course.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
27th September 2015, 07:57 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in graduation for getting admission in CS course?

There is no percentage required in graduation for doing CS course.

For only entering in to the CS course through the direct entry way Graduates (Except fine arts) are eligible for CS Course.

Otherwise Candidates who are complete 12th are eligible for CS Course.

But, after the 12th candidates must write the Foundation exam.

But, in case of entering in the CS Course through Graduation no need to write the Foundation exam.

CS is a company secretary course.

ICSI should conducts the CS course

Minimum Eligibility Criteria required for CS course:

Candidate must have completed 12th examination from any recognized board.

Age of candidate must not be less than 17 years.

There are three stages of CS course:
Foundation
Executive
Professional
27th September 2015, 09:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
There is no such specific percentage of marks required for ICSI course.

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is a four year professional course which is divided into three different levels, Foundation, Executive and final course.

Foundation Course:
- Duration : Eight Months Duration
- The applicant has to pass Intermediate course equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream from a recognized university.

Executive Course:
The applicant has to pass Graduation in any discipline from any stream streams from a recognized university.

Official website - www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?