4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?

What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation? Who can provide me this information? I need to follow the same next to get the admission on for CA and get the job soon. Awaiting for the response.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for joining Army after graduation in Microbiology?
  2. What is the procedure followed for joining IAF after completion of graduation course?
  3. Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?
  4. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  5. What are the courses I can consider after completion of my graduation?
  6. Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  8. What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  10. What are the requirements asked for IPCC joining after graduation? Am I eligible after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for joining diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th CBSE?
  17. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  18. Procedure to get admission in CA after completing 12th standard? Is graduation mandatory for joining CA?
4th March 2016, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation? Who can provide me this information? I need to follow the same next to get the admission on for CA and get the job soon. Awaiting for the response.

Thanks!
Being a Graduate student you are definitely eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountant course. Normally, those who complete Graduation with 60% of marks are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. Those who belong to the Commerce stream can get upto 5% relaxation. So, if you meet above criteria, you are directly eligible to apply for IPCC course, otherwise you will have to apply for CPT which is conducted in June and December every year.
5th March 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
The eligibility to join CA Intermediate (IPC) course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks (for commerce graduates 55%). If you scored less than the required marks then you have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and clear it to appear for IPC. The ICAI is conducting the examinations for the CA course. You can register online or offline. You have to enclose the following;

- DD for IPC Course registration fee
- Attested copy of 12th pass certificate
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statements for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) course.

The website link is given http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
27th April 2020, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am manjunath and I am planning to CA after my graduation.Can I please get brief explanation of what course should be chosen in order to do CA and what are the later on steps after completion of my graduation in order to become a CA?
29th April 2020, 02:54 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Their is two ways to enter into CA course:-
:- Through 12th with 5 year

:- Through B.com with 3 years

--I truly suggest you to please complete your Graduation first in Commerce stream which is B.com for getting some plus points like if you passed b.com with minimum of 55%Mark's then you got direct entry into 2nd stage of CA which is CA IPCC without apply for CPT.

--After Graduation its take 3 years to complete CA and after completion of CA IPCC you have to compete your 2.5 years of Articleship to eligible in CA Final.

--Once you passed Both stages,you are eligible for ICAI Memberships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?