29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing graduation in Physics, Maths and Computer Science?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the scope of doing graduation from physic,math&computer.Is there is more scope of doing graduation from physic,math&chemistry as compare to physic,chemistry&computer??... Awaiting to get the information soon on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is scope of physics after post graduation(physics)?
  2. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  3. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  4. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?
  5. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  6. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  7. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Can I study Sanskrit after completion of MCA course?
  9. Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?
  10. Is it possible to do MA in Maths with Graduation in Science subject?
  11. Which is better in B.Sc. among Physics, Maths and Computer Science?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  13. Branches to study in B.Sc which has huge job opportunities?
  14. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  15. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  17. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  18. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
7th April 2016, 03:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing graduation in Physics, Maths and Computer Science?

Maths is one of the most important subject you would want to leave out throughout your studies. Having a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry & Computer at your graduation level is quite good as you can opt for various PG courses in the field you are currently studying in.

However, I would ask you to opt for Mathematics also in your graduation level if there is any chance of it as it carries weightage to your certificate. Moreover, a candidate having studied maths along with science is seen to be more sharper than a candidate without it.

In both the cases there is good career opportunity, provided you do well in your studies throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?