8th July 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BAMS PG or government job? Monthly salary of Ayurvedic doctor?

I'm an ayur vedic student. What can i do after BAMS? Tell me about pg after BAMS &how can i get job in govt hospitals? what is the monthly salary of an ayurveda doctor

29th December 2021, 10:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BAMS PG or government job? Monthly salary of Ayurvedic doctor?

After completing your BAMS you can go for higher studies as demand for PG holders in this field are high and makes you efficient in the area of specialization. Some courses after BAMS graduation are given below.

--> MS in Ayurveda
--> MD in Ayurveda
--> MD or MS in Ayurved Vachaspati
--> MS in Ayurveda Dhanvantari

You can seek jobs in the government sector after BAMS graduation such as government hospitals, pharmaceutical labs, colleges. You can also look for jobs in Clinical Trials, Healthcare Community, and Educational Institutions. Some of the jobs are given below.

--> Teaching in Government Colleges
--> Teaching in Ayurvedic Institutes
--> Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha & Ayurveda)
--> Pharmacist at Government Colleges
--> Pharmacist at Government Ayurveda Dispensaries

Ayurveda Doctors can earn an average of Rs.27 Lakhs, mostly ranging from Rs.20 Lakhs per year to Rs.31 Lakhs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?