8th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

BAMS have a better profession options available or should I study something related to Finance and Accountancy?

Hi , I passed BAMS ( Bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery) first sem with good marks but now i lacks a genuine interest in the field,of course its a good science ,but something pulls me back ... basically I'm a maths person ,, i was abt to go for chartered accountancy then i got merit seat in BAMS ... all compelled , , thought can become a doc and joined BAMS .. what should i do now? which is a better profession .. apart from my interest like society reputation , financial security etc ... plz do help me ....

29th December 2021, 11:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BAMS have a better profession options available or should I study something related to Finance and Accountancy?

BAMS has a better professional option available as there exist a lot of higher study options and job opportunities. Finance and Accountancy has also a lot of options available, but all depends on your area of interest and choices. BAMS graduates can find a lot of job opportunities in India as well as abroad. They can find job openings as a medical officer or as doctors in private or government hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?