7th December 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?

I have completed my graduation in BSc statistics (2012). And I have completed my post graduation in MBA finance (2014). What can I do right now? Which way is the best sir. Please tell me in details.

8th December 2015, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?

It is all up to you and you can look for job according to your qualification or just go for higher education in your field. Being a MBA finance qualified candidate you can apply for job in various financial institution.

You can also try to qualify like NET/SET if you are interested in lecturer job in government colleges. In private colleges you can get job as lecturer without NET/SET based on your interview performance.
8th December 2015, 11:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?

There are many Career Paths available for you after completing MBA Finance. You can start your own business or you can also move for the further studies, it all depends on your interest.

If you are interested in job then here is some good opportunities for you :

In government sector you can apply for job in state owned banks, financial corporations, public sector units, and government agencies.

Your job type may be any of the following as per your interest :

** Financial analyst

** Accounting managers

** Treasurers

** Cash managers

** Management consultants

** Investment bankers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?