22nd June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation in BCS?

I am completed my graduation in BCS then i done my MBA in Finance.I m interested in banking sector.how to try for banking?

30th April 2018, 06:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation in BCS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in MBA course.

It is two year duration course. The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to appear for CAT, GMAT, XAT examination.

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for admission in the course.
30th April 2018, 07:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation in BCS?

MBA is Master in Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

The candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for CAT, MAT, XAT examination.

Candidates after qualifying for entrance examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.

So, after qualifying in the examination you will become eligible to get admission in the banking sector course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?