31st October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can consider after completion of my graduation?

Hello everyone,

I would be completing my graduation in Business Administration and am considering completing my Post graduation straight after that. I do not have an inclination towards joining the corporate sector and would not be doing so.

I am looking at doing an MBA, however, I am also willing to consider any other course which would help me in this field. Could someone please tell me the courses I could consider after graduation; considering the fact that I would not be joining the corporate world.

Thank you,

Archit Harlalka

1st November 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can consider after completion of my graduation?

After completion of your Graduation in Business Administration, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MBA. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of two years MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?