7th December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?

Hello Everyone,
I'm a housewife and a mother of 2.8 year old girl child. I had a experience of teaching in a Pre-primary school in Borivali (East). I've completed my B.Sc from Calcutta University and my M.A in Environment Studies from Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. Now I want to know about the entrance examination for B.Ed course and the kind of questions given in the entrance exam so that I can prepare myself for this entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  7. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  10. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  11. Cochin University B. Tech in Information Technology 7th Sem - Introduction to ISDN Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Economics entrance exam?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  17. What kind of Questions will be asked in BSNL JTO Exam?
  18. What is the complete syllabus for NICL entrance exam? What kind of questions will be asked?
8th December 2015, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?

If you want to do regular B.Ed then only you need to appear for entrance exam. If you want to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU then there is no entrance exam for it and you can get admission based on your teaching experience.

In entrance exam mainly questions will be asked related to your graduation field and teaching aptitude. Exam will be conducted by the concerned university.
9th December 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I'm a housewife and a mother of 2.8 year old girl child. I had a experience of teaching in a Pre-primary school in Borivali (East). I've completed my B.Sc from Calcutta University and my M.A in Environment Studies from Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata. Now I want to know about the entrance examination for B.Ed course and the kind of questions given in the entrance exam so that I can prepare myself for this entrance test.
Since, there is no Common entrance exam conducted for B.Ed course. Each and every universities/colleges may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Here, I am listing you some reputed B.Ed entrance exam below:
  • Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Magadh University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University B.Ed Entrance Exam
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance

The B.Ed exam pattern may differs from college to college. However, normally the question may asked from , GK, common awareness, logical reasoning, and English language etc. The entrance exam is based on Objective type with multiple choice and there is no negative marking system in B.Ed exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?