28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MCA now if did BSc 2 years back?

Sir, I joined BSc. in 2012 because of some issues I couldn't complete my degree in 2015, I cleared all my backlogs in 2019...Now only I have BSc.degree...So my question is Am I eligible to join MCA... please please give me the answer as fast as possible...plss

30th June 2021, 09:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MCA now if did BSc 2 years back?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. The duration of course varies with institute.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various institutions. So, you are eligible for admission in the course.
30th June 2021, 05:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join MCA in any university now if did BSc 2 years back. If you are from B.Sc. Computer Science then you can get admission directly into 2nd year and it will be become 2 year course for you, otherwise it will be 3 year course.
30th June 2021, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MCA is Master in Computer Application. The required eligibility to admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institution.

So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?