1st May 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in MBBS?

I am completed my bsc degree in biotech after a one year drop i get the admission in bds private colllge in which im not interested & my family member also not support me for doing bds... i want to do mbbs but not get this year i am confused about my carrior & dont get the chance of wrong decision please help me out what to do....

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  4. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)? -- [New]
  6. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  7. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  8. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  9. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  15. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  18. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2015, 07:46 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my bsc degree in biotech after a one year drop i get the admission in bds private colllge in which im not interested & my family member also not support me for doing bds... i want to do mbbs but not get this year i am confused about my carrior & dont get the chance of wrong decision please help me out what to do....
Yes, you are surely getting admission in MBBS after completing your MBBS in Biotechnology. But for getting admission in the MBBS You need to write the entrance exam conducted by the university. And also your age should be in between 20 years. To study MBBS. I am providing you the some of the Entrance exams for studying the MBBS as below:

1. AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam
2. AICEE Medical Entrance Exam
3. AIPGMEE Medical Entrance Exam
4. AFMC Medical Entrance Exam
5. AU AIMEE Medical Entrance Exam
6. CETPPMC Medical Entrance Exam
7. DUMET Medical Entrance Exam
8. PMT Medical Entrance Exam
4th May 2015, 01:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you really want to become a MBBS, then below mentioned are few things that you should keep in mind in order to pursue the course.

To become a MBBS doctor, a candidate is required to appear for Medical Competitive Examination regulated by the Medical Council of India(MCI).

Eligibility for appearing in entrance examination:

1. Candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects

2. Candidates who are appearing for the +2 level of exam are also eligible for the test.

3. Minimum percentage required in +2 examination varies from Institutes to Institutes, however, in most cases a minimum of 50% marks is considered

4. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the the time of applying for the examination.

Following are the list of Medical Entrance Exam for MBBS programs in India:

1.All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination - AIPMT Exam

2.All India Institute of Medical Sciences - AIIMS Entrance Exam

3.Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences - AIMS Medical Exam

4.Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test - DUMET

5.Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science - MGIMS Medical Entrance

6.Manipal Pre Medical Test - Manipal PMT

7.Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Examination.
4th May 2015, 09:08 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in any of the regular full time MBBS college or institute you need to give an pre medical examination which is AICET (All India Common Entrance Test) if you get through the entrance exam, then you can apply for MBBS course in any medical college where you like to get admission in. But different private MBBS college or institute may have their own entrance exam also and if you get through the exam then the further admission process will be done by the medical colleges and institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?