19th September 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to give to improvement exam in graduation at punjab University 2021?

I have passed my graduation with 49% Punjab university Chandigarh. Now I am suffering from less percentage. In every competitive or any exam one need a higher percentage. I have passed my post graduation with 61% and now I have passed B.Ed first semester with 68% under Punjabi university Patiala. So, I need to give improvement exam in my graduation 2021. Now what should I do? I already took up my migration in 2016 Punjab University Chandigarh. Please Sir kindly advice me.

21st September 2021, 12:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to give to improvement exam in graduation at punjab University 2021?

University have increased the gap of 5 years for appearing in improvement exam..

They can give exam , for no.of times just decreasing the ration of failing students..

For applying for improvement exam, visit the official website and select option og registration..

Fill application form with required documents...
In this way ,you can fill the improvement form..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?