31st October 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?

I have passed my graduation with 45% in 2006 . So now what should do? I already took up my collage leaving certificate . What are the possibilities of giving the improvement exam? Can you please guide me with the procedure which I need to follow? Please sir kindly advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  2. How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?
  3. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?
  4. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  5. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation?
  6. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  7. Procedure followed to give improvement exam of graduation? -- [New]
  8. Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?
  9. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  10. Is it possible to give improvement exam for 12th standard after completion of graduation?
  11. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  13. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  16. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  17. Procedure to apply for improvement exam for Graduation to score 50% above marks?
  18. What is the procedure we need to follow to give improvement exams for graduation?
31st October 2016, 08:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?

According to me there is no need to give improvement exam. It will cause to waste of your time as well as age. You want to improve result after a very long gap so you have to complete it in 3 year. You cannot give only 3rd year examination as per rules of the university.
31st October 2016, 09:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?

Now, you are not eligible to apply for improvement exams. Because you can only apply for the improvement exams just after the result of exam. No session gap is permitted for improvement exam. So now in 2016, you can apply for job on the basis of graduation degree. You can apply for GATE exam to get job in any good PSU. Try to score more than 60% in GATE exam to get a better chance of job in Miniratna or Navratna companies.
1st November 2016, 01:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance for you to appear for improvement examination as of now as there is no such provision for it. You can however get admission in graduation course again and try to score well in your examination this time, other than that there is no such provision.
1st November 2016, 07:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

No, Its not at all possible to write improvement exams for your graduation because it should be done with in the year only.

* And also its waste of time again writing graduation papers for that do Post graduation and score better marks.
* If you done PG means they will consider PG marks if you scored well here means.
* So better proceed with PG or else do any course which you interested and search job it is also better option only.
* Now many institutes are offering courses and assurance Jobs.
* Choose genuine course center and proceed.
1st November 2016, 07:36 PM
pruthvi12dba

No, Its not at all possible to write improvement exams for your graduation because it should be done with in the year only.

* And also its waste of time again writing graduation papers for that do Post graduation and score better marks.
* If you done PG means they will consider PG marks if you scored well here means.
* So better proceed with PG or else do any course which you interested and search job it is also better option only.
* Now many institutes are offering courses and assurance Jobs.
* Choose genuine course center and proceed.
1st November 2016, 07:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you want to give your improvement examination, then you must appear for it to improve your marks in Graduation as you have scored very less marks in it.
Since you have collected your leaving certificate, you must contact to the respective University from where you have completed your Graduation. Ask them whether you are eligible for the improvement examination at this instant or not.
1st November 2016, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Mostly, you can apply for improvement exams only after the announcement of result. If application is not open for such exams, then you can't apply for it now.

As you have said, you have already passed. If it has been long time since you got your degree, then there will be no chance of improvement exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?