25th March 2023, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

what should I do while completing Bachelor's in Mass communication?

Hii, I ruhi khaparde. I have a question, and the question is what should I do while completing Bachelor's in Mass communication?

26th March 2023, 03:04 AM
Moksh1230

Default Re: what should I do while completing Bachelor's in Mass communication?

Here are some things you can do to make the most out of your time:

1. Gain practical experience: Look for opportunities to intern or work part-time in media organizations, such as newspapers, radio stations, or TV channels. This will give you hands-on experience and help you build a professional network.

2. Build a portfolio: Start creating a portfolio of your work, including articles, videos, or audio recordings. You can showcase this portfolio to potential employers or clients when you graduate.

3. Attend events and conferences: Attend media events and conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and network with professionals in the industry.

4. Join clubs and organizations: Join clubs and organizations related to your interests, such as a campus newspaper or a film club. This will help you develop skills and meet like-minded people.

5. Take elective courses: Take elective courses that interest you, even if they are not directly related to mass communication. This will broaden your horizons and give you a more well-rounded education.

6. Read widely: Read books, newspapers, and magazines across various genres to improve your writing and critical thinking skills.

7. Develop your digital skills: Mass communication is becoming increasingly digital, so it's important to develop your digital skills, including social media management, video editing, and graphic design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?