7th July 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
After completing B.Tech what course I should do? I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering but there is no openings in this field at my college. So I decided to do my higher studies. So what kind of course I need to study?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  4. What should I study further if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  9. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  11. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  13. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
8th July 2015, 08:17 PM
mwh

Default Re: What should I study further if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

The best option after completing your B.TECH in mechanical engineering is M.tech in mechanical engineering.
For this you have to give all india exam like GATE for seat in IIT.
Or you have to give PGCET exam conducted by state government.
You have lot of job opportunities also, after B.tech.
By qualifying in gate you can get job in Psu companies.
You have opportunities in railway,ssc,banking,defence services.
8th July 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Tech, MBA, MS, etc. Since, you have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, I suggest you to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course. To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to appear in GATE examination or you can also get admission in M.Tech course by qualifying the entrance examination conducted by respective college/university where you wish to pursue M.Tech course.
8th July 2015, 10:01 PM
vickyhansi

Following are best option after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:

M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

MBA

Some of Government Sector:

BARC

DRDO

BHEL

GAIL

BEL

SAIL

IOCL

HPCL

NTPC

ISRO

AAI

HAL

NAL

Private Sector Jobs:

TATA

Mahindara

Intel

Intex

Reliance
9th July 2015, 12:19 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course, you can join in M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) course by appearing for GATE or any PGCET entrance exam or you can also join in some other courses like MBA. In case, if you are interested to study in Aboard, you can pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) course in Aboard, by completing GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams.
9th July 2015, 07:37 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hi friend:

-> After completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering, you can further continue study in M.Tech.

-> For M.Tech you can give the GATE exam.

-> If you cleared the GATE exam then you can continue your M.Tech from Government university or college.

-> You will get the stipend, if you cleared the GATE exam.

-> You will also go to the IT sector for job.

-> After B.Tech, MBA is also a good option.

So all the Best
10th July 2015, 07:32 PM
subhash6565

After B-Tech a presea program can be done from any reputed academy. Pursuing B-Tech in mechanical has good options for a bright future. Some specific training or specialized training in the zones such as boiler can help survive a sustainable future ahead.
22nd July 2015, 07:50 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After completing B.Tech what course I should do? I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering but there is no openings in this field at my college. So I decided to do my higher studies. So what kind of course I need to study?
Hi friend,
After completing B.Tech you can do M.Tech by writing an entrance exam. The entrance exam to do M.Tech is GATE.If you get good rank in exam you get seat in top colleges which provides placements.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?