21st May 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
What are the prospects for higher education.
I want to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
I am eligible for study?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  13. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  14. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  17. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering havinc completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by more than 85%?
28th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. You can get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process after completion of your Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
17th June 2015, 06:15 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello.

Yes definitely you are eligible for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing You diploma of three years course in Mechanical Engineering.
The thing you need to do is that you have to qualify the (LEET exam) i.e Lateral Entry Exam Test.
After qualifying the exam the seat may be allotted according to the rank which you have achieved and then according to that the college is given to you and you will get direct admission in 2nd year.

I hope you got it.
19th June 2015, 03:37 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.Yes, you are eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering course in your UG course after completing your diploma in Mechanical engineering.

2.The courses that you can choose in your UG program after doing your diploma in mechanical engineering are as follows.

->Aeronautical Engineering(ANE)
->Automobile Engineering(AUT)
->Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)
->Information Technology(INF)
->Industrial Production Engineerinf(IPE)
->Mechanical(Mechtronics) Engineering(MCT)
->Mechanical Engineering(MEC)

3.So you can do aeronautical engineering in your UG program.

4.But for that you have to qualify the entrance test conducted by your state education board.

Hope this information is helpful to you........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?