9th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?

sir i want a btech degree in mechanical engineering department . i have already completed in diploma in above mentioned branch. so please guide some college or universities where i study and complete in our degree. i'm a govt. servant.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  2. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  3. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
  4. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  5. After diploma in mechanical engineering can i complete my degree in marine engineering? What is the procedure? List of colleges in Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka?
  6. How to do masters degree in mechanical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  7. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  9. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  10. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. What to do after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  12. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. How to do distance M.tech course in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  16. List of universities offering MCA correspondence degree?
  17. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence
11th April 2014, 06:19 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?

Hello Friend !!

Mechanical Engineering :

Mechanical Engineer works how to Design and control a system that goes into the process of manufacturing the machinery and product.

And also tests new systems for feasibility and efficiency and carries out Quality management and improvement process.

Top Colleges offering Admission for Diploma Aspirants are :

IIT Kanpur-Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
IIT Delhi-Indian Institute of Technology Delhi/NCR
IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
BITS Pilani-Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani
Institute of Technology-Varanasi (IT-BHU) Varanasi
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati - IIT Guwahati Guwahati
Sathyabama University Chennai
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) Hyderabad
Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Eningeering Hyderabad
Maharaja Agarsen Institute of Technology Delhi/NCR
Jaya Engineering College, Thiruninravur Chennai
Hindustan University Chennai
M S Engineering College Bangalore
Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology (SIAEIT) Bangalore
GSS Institute of Technology Bangalore
St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai Chennai
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering & Technology Chennai
Park College of Engineering and Technology Chennai
Dhole Patil College of Engineering Pune

Once you complete this course with a minimum of 65% to 70% as aggregate, then you can easily get a Job.

The Job prospects are well and good in both Govt and Private Sectors.

Scope of Mechanical Engineer :- You can get a job in the following areas,

Automobile Engineering,
Cement Industry,
Steel,
Power Sector,
Hydraulics,
Manufacturing Plants,
Drilling and mining Industry,
Petroleum,
Aeronautical,
Biotechnology and many more.

You can also find a job very easily in the following public sector industries such as :-

Indian Railways,
Indian Air force (Technical),
Indian Army,
L&T Group
Thermal power corporations etc…

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?