22nd April 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?

Hi
I want to join part time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
I have completed ITI in Mechanical.
Now I am working with private company.
Please help me.
Regard
Satish.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  2. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  3. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  6. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  7. How to join diploma in mechanical in part time after completing ITI(Mechanical)?
  8. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical part time course having completed ITI?
  9. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  10. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  11. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  12. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  14. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  17. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
  18. Is it possible to complete diploma course via part time?
7th May 2015, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?

It is quite inspiring to see your learning spirit inspite of being a working professional. You can definitely pursue diploma in mechanical engineering via correspondence/part time mode and continue with your job. You need to approach the institutes who provide the course and complete its admission formalities. Usually there is no entrance exam and admission is done on the previous academic record of the students and once they pay the fees. Some institutes are mentioned below who provide such course.

- Asansol Polytechnic, West Bengal
Email: [email protected]

- Integral University, Lucknow

- K.J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai

- CADD Centre, Kanpur Mall Road, Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?