22nd September 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What subject should i choose in 11th and 12th to become a Cardiologist in Army?

I want to join Indian Army as Cardiologist. What subject should i choose in class XI & XII to become a cardiologist?

23rd September 2015, 01:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What subject should i choose in 11th and 12th to become a Cardiologist in Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Indian Army as Cardiologist. What subject should i choose in class XI & XII to become a cardiologist?
There is no such specific subject required to join in Indian Army. You can any study any subject as you wish. You must appear in NDA entrance exam after 12th standard in order to join Indian Army. The select process is divided into Written Exam, Physical Test and SSB Interview. The basic qualification required by the aspirant to appear in NDA exam is a 12th standard from any stream. You are age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in
23rd September 2015, 02:18 AM
gaharwar19

Default Re: What subject should i choose in 11th and 12th to become a Cardiologist in Army?

You want to choose biology subject in 11th and 12th to become a cardiologist in army. After 12th in order to join Indian army. You want to qualify NDA entrance exam.
23rd September 2015, 11:21 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to study first the MBBS. Then only he can study the cardiology courses available. For that you have to clear the 12th standard with very good marks. The aspirant has to clear the entrance examination for the MBBS. Then he has to join MBBS after that he can join the post diploma courses in Cardiology or diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology or MS in Cardiological Nursing or MD in Cardiology. After that you can apply for the Army for the post of Armed Forces Medical Services.
2nd June 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Chart of the mbbs or cardiologist and books of the subject what to do to become more knowledgeable
3rd June 2017, 11:55 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

You can choose physics , chemistry , Biology to developed yourself in field of medical .

Once you get MBBS degree you can apply anywhere to developed yourself .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?