20th May 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

On what terms and conditions does college gives Mass Communication honours degree?

I want to know that if ths college give mass.communication honours then on what on terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  2. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  3. Colleges offering honours in both English and Mass Communication?
  4. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  5. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication? -- [New]
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  8. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  9. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  11. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
  12. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  13. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  14. What does honors mean in B.Sc.(hons)? Difference between Degree and Honors?
  15. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  16. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join a college as a Mass Comm communication subject teacher after doing BDS in mass communication?
  18. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
7th March 2015, 03:54 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: On what terms and conditions does college gives Mass Communication honours degree?

It is a very good option as this course is not limited to journalism alone. To a boundless extent mass media is a modern reality which shields all aspects of human life. Moreover, an unlimited change can be observed in the concept of people waged in mass media. Careers in Mass Communication are not only high paying but also bring in a great deal of job approval and expression of creativity.

If you wish to pursue a mass communication course in the undergraduate level, then a 10th standard pass certificate having an aggregate of 40% marks from central board of secondary examination (CBSE) or a recognized board/examination or equivalent is a must.

A student from any stream like science, commerce or arts are eligible to apply for mass communication courses in India.

You require a great deal of patience, because in this field, it takes a lot of hard work, and quite some time, to make it to the top.

It opens doors for a career in films & TV, publishing, public relations, journalism, editing, direction, film making, scriptwriting, production, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?