29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?

Recently i have to complete my graduation in BSc(mpcs) with 86%. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can start apply for soon. Thank you!

2nd March 2016, 11:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?

You have completed your graduation degree with very nice percentage. You are now interested to know about the job opportunities after completion of B.Sc course.

>>Basically it totally depends upon your interest whether you want to do job in private sector or government sector job. Various private companies such as TCS , Wipro, Infosys etc recruits the B.Sc students for their official work. Basically these companies organize off campus drive for the recruitment process. The selection process consists of online test followed by interview. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch to the career section of these companies to get aware about dates of the online filling of application form.

>>If you have interested in doing government job then following are the options in
which you can apply.

--SSC CGL

--IBPS PO/ clerk

--SBI PO/clerk

--DRDO CETPAM

--Indian Railway (Non Technical post)

--UDC to any company
2nd March 2016, 11:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently i have to complete my graduation in BSc(mpcs) with 86%. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can start apply for soon. Thank you!
There are many job opportunities available for B.Sc graduates. They can apply for jobs in government and private sector organizations. The aspirant can join in nationalized banks for the post of Clerks and Probationary Officer. The examinations are conducted by the IBPS. The eligibility is a graduation only. You have to attend the Common Written Examination conducted
by IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/

The aspirant can also apply for job in various government organizations through UPSC. You can apply for jobs in Indian Railways; the recruitment will be done by Railway Recruitment Board. You can also apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and you can also apply for State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC. The website links are given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?