7th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form of Hotel Management course will be available?

I am planning to do Hotel Management after 12th. So please tell me when the admission form for the course will be made available?
Please reply quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. When the admission form of Hotel Management course will be available? -- [New]
  3. Where can I get admission form for admission in hotel management?
  4. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  5. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  6. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  7. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  8. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  11. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  12. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  13. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  14. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  18. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
8th October 2015, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form of Hotel Management course will be available?

The notification for most of the hotel management entrance exams are announced in the month of April/May. For admission in IHMs entrance exam is conducted which is the best option for you if you are looking for admission in a government t hotel management college.

In private hotel management college the admission will be based on written exam which is conducted by the technical university under which that institute comes.
9th October 2015, 03:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the admission form of Hotel Management course will be available?

The notification for the Hotel Management entrance examinations are announced most probably in the month of April/May.
To take admission in Government colleges of Hotel Management, you should opt for IHMs entrance examination which is the best way to pursue Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?