7th October 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Sc. in Biology subject?

I want to do post graduation in hotel management. So i want to know if that is possible after completing B.Sc degree with biology subject.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  3. Is it possible to join BSc Hotel Management after passing 1st year diploma in hotel management
  4. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  6. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  7. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  8. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  9. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  10. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  11. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  12. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  13. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  14. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  15. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  16. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  17. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  18. BSc Hotel management Course Scope and Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2015, 04:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Sc. in Biology subject?

No, you can't do post graduation in hotel management. You are eligible only for bachelor degree on the basis of 12th qualification. For post graduation in hotel management you need degree qualification in hotel management.

Hence, you are eligible for post graduation in your stream only in which you have done your graduation or its related field.
9th October 2015, 03:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Sc. in Biology subject?

In this stage you are eligible to do Bachelor's degree in Hotel management on the basis of class 12th qualification. After completing the Bachelor's degree you can opt for Post Graduation in the same.
It is a 3 years degree course in which a candidate must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board with 50% of marks in any of the stream.
The age of the candidate must be in between 17 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?