13th February 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?

With how much percentage can i do Hotel Management course and from where can i get admission forms?

Please reply fast.... at my email id..

[email protected]

thank you,

Aanchal

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  2. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  3. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  8. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  9. Will I get a degree by doing Hotel Management? Percentage needed for taking admission in Hotel Management?
  10. Where can I get admission form for admission in hotel management?
  11. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  12. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  15. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  16. Can I do Hotel Management course after passing B.Com with 60%
  17. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  18. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
6th June 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?

what is percentage of hatel management cource for admission
28th July 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?

Sir what % i will need to get addmission in good college of hotel management
28th July 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir what % i will need to get addmission in good college of hotel management pls send the answer at my email i.d. [email protected]
13th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir what % i will need to get addmission in good college of hotel management in kolkata
pls send the answer at my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?