6th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

When the AIPMT entrance forms are made available for undergraduate course admission?

I am about to complete my 12th class. After this i am aiming for the AIPMT entrance test as i want to study medical course. So i want to know when the forms for the entrance test are made available?

6th January 2016, 09:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the AIPMT entrance forms are made available for undergraduate course admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my 12th class. After this i am aiming for the AIPMT entrance test as i want to study medical course. So i want to know when the forms for the entrance test are made available?
AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates

Starts of online registration: 15th December 2015

Last date of online registration (without late fee): 8th & 12th January 2016

Last date of online registration (with late fee): 6th & 10th February 2016

Issue date of Admit Card: 1st April 2016

Date of examination: 1st May 2016

Declaration of results: 5th June 2016
7th January 2016, 05:47 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the AIPMT entrance forms are made available for undergraduate course admission?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Eligibility criteria for this exam:

*Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. His/her compulsory subjects in 10+2 must be PCB along with English.

*Minimum percentage of marks required to appear in examination is 50% in 10+2.

*You must be at least 17 years on 31st December of 2016.

Online applications are available at official website of AIPMT. You can apply at http://http://www.aipmt.nic.in/. Last date to apply is 14th Jan, 2016.
7th January 2016, 05:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The notification for All India Pre Medical test is released by Central Board of Secondary examination.

Online applications are going on at www.aipmt.nic.in.

You should from PCB background to apply for this exam. This year examination fee has been increased to Rs 1400 for general category candidates. In the notification, last date to apply is 14/01/2016.
7th January 2016, 05:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is conducted every year for the admission to MBBS course in different medical colleges.

**You are surprised to know that the filling of online form has been started. Following are the important dates:

--Online submission without late fine through e challan: 15.12.2015 to 08.01.2016

-- Online submission without late fine through online payment: 15.12.2015 to 12.01.2016

--Last date for successful final transaction of fee without late fine through e challan or online payment : 12.01.2016

-- Online submission with late fine through e challan: 13.01.2016 to 06.02.2016

-- Online submission with late fine through e challan: 13.01.2016 to 10.02.2016

--Last date for successful final transaction of fee with late fine through e challan or online payment : 10.02.2016

**In my opinion, you have to apply before the last minute rush.

link to apply:http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx
7th January 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The online application for AIPMT 2016 is already open and the last date is January 12th 2016 (for e-challan the last date is 8th January 2016).

Therefore, hurry and apply online through the official website because there is very little time left now.
7th January 2016, 07:09 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The application forms for 2016 AIPMT examination is available now. You can apply for examination at official website of AIPMT which is http://http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Welcome.aspx.

Last date to receive application is 14th January.

To apply for exam, you must have opted for science stream in 10+2 with PCB subjects and minimum age on 31st December, 2016 should be 17 years.
7th January 2016, 07:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CBSE has released the notification for All India Pre Medical Test that will be conducted in 2016 for admission in undergraduates courses like MBBS or BDS course.

Any candidate 10+2 passed or appearing with PCB subjects group and having minimum age limit of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination can apply for the AIPMT examination.

The last date to receive application for AIPMT exam is January 14, 2016.

For details about this exam Click here.
8th January 2016, 07:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Test and it is an entrance examination held by CBSE once every year for the selection of deserving students for their medical undergraduate courses i.e; MBBS or BDS from government medical colleges at a reasonable cost.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications mentioned here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Further there is provision of age relaxation of 5 year for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary education or must be in the final year of same with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate in each ( in case of reserved category candidates it must not be below 50% ) from a recognized institute.

Now as far as you are concerned about the availability of application forms for the same examination then you must hurry up as the last date for filling the application form for AIPMT 2016 is going to last on 14th January 2015. Also these forms are made available on the official link of AIPMT.

For more details about the same examination and for filling the application form for the same you must refer to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?