2nd January 2012, 09:56 PM
navajyoth814

Which B.Tech course should I choose after 12th science so as to join in Astrophysics field?

By march i am going to complete +2 science.
And I wish to do B tech after that. Please help me to select the course that I should select so that I can find a profession related to astrophysics...
I am very well interested in it..
Please help me out..

4th February 2012, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I choose after 12th science so as to join in Astrophysics field?

After your class 12 you can opt for the undergraduate programs of B.Tech in the field of Avionics and Aerospace Engineering from Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram. Admissions to the undergraduate programmes are made through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year and the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is 156. For more details refer its website: www. iist.ac.in

17th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I choose after 12th science so as to join in Astrophysics field?

i have passed my 12 and i want to do b.sc technician.is biology needed

19th May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech in food technology after my 12th?is there any scope for b.tech in food technology in mumbai?

13th June 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

B_tech agri i want to knwn in nasik

15th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th science with biology. I wish to join food technology ,food nutritios or any of such type of short courses. please give details with address and phone numbers etc
Kanaka
Goa

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?