6th January 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the B.A honors 2nd list result will be out for St. Xavier's college, Ranchi?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know when will be b.a economics honors come out ?

Can some give me the details for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  2. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  5. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
  6. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  7. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  8. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  10. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  11. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata
  13. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
  14. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  15. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  16. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  17. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  18. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
9th January 2015, 10:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When will the B.A honors 2nd list result will be out for St. Xavier's college, Ranchi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know when will be b.a economics honors come out ?

Can some give me the details for the same?
Normally, the result for B.A honours 2nd year is released during the month of June/July. The result will be published in St. Xavier's college notice board and also will be updated in official website of the St. Xavier's college. Apart from this you can also contact the college administration to get BA Hons result.

CONTACT INFO:

St. Xavier's College
30 Park Street
(30 Mother Teresa Sarani)
Kolkata - 700016
Emails : [email protected]
OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.sxccal.edu/
9th January 2015, 09:27 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: When will the B.A honors 2nd list result will be out for St. Xavier's college, Ranchi?

St. Xaviers College Ranchi generally releases the results a bit later than any other colleges and universities of Ranchi. Yet you can expect the result to be out by the end of January 2015. The Bachelor of Arts Economics honours 2nd list result will be declared as soon as the calculations and tabulations of the students marks and grades is over and completed fully by the approval of the Registrar & Dean.

Official website - http://www.sxccal.edu/
13th June 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

IS THE RESULT OF ENTRANCE EXAM FOR BA ECONOMICS HONOURS OUT?
21st June 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

When will be english honours second list will come in sant xaviercollegeranchi
23rd June 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I want to know that when will b.com second Provisional selection list of entrance test result be declared for st Xavier's college ranchi?
5th July 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

When will be 2nd list merit list of st.Xavier's ranchi for BA english honours is going to declare of 2017
13th July 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any 3rd provisional list of BA eng(H)? If yes, then when it will be out? Please tell
12th April 2018, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to take admission in your prestigious college in b.sc physics hons. What i can do for preparation??and how tough is entrance question paper
29th June 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

When the 2nd shift of b.com accounts hons entrance result 2018 will be out for st . Xavier's ranchi
3rd July 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

When will the Second list of B. COM honours 2019 declares?
7th July 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

When the 2nd list of ba eng hons is expected
11th August 2020, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

When will second list come for entrance 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?