26th June 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?

what is the 2nd merit list of st.xaviers college kolkata for B.A. english honors

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed 2nd shortlist of B.A English Honors in St Xaviers college, Kolkata
  2. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  3. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  4. Which college would be best for economics honors?
  5. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  7. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  8. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  9. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  10. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  11. Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?
  12. Whether ST.Xaviers in Kolkata offers Geography Honours course or not? -- [New]
  13. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  14. Where can I get admission for BSc Forestry?
  15. Interview list of St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  16. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  17. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  18. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata?
27th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?

when will 2nd merit list of ba english hons be issued
29th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?

when can I get the 2nd merit list of physics honours?
1st July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the 2nd merit list for Eng. Honours?
3rd July 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

when is the 3rd list for English honours 2011
13th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I submitted the Application for Physics (Hon) of your esteemed organization, but I am not selected, now I like to apply for Micro-Bio(Hon) of
your college. Please give me a chance for admission.

Thank You,
Sneha Mukherjee, (Kolkata)
18th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to get English honours from your college
28th July 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

admission for history hons are available or not
11th February 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to take up economics as my major subject in xaviers college.how much % is required in 12th in order to get into xaviers college?
21st June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i had applied the form for english honours and the index marks cut-off for C.B.S.E. candidates is285.i m getin 270.5 out of 300.will my name come in second merit list
22nd June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the 2nd list for chem hons be out?
22nd June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

when can i get the 2nd merit list for maths hons?
6th July 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the 2nd metit list of st xaviers college kolkata
9th July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 92.25% in 12th standard. Is there still any scope of admission in b com hons morning batch at st. xaviers kolkata
22nd June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

will there be any 2nd merit list for the year 2013?
12th June 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

when is the date of 1 st merit list of the st xaviers college for political science ?
29th June 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

my index marks is 246.75. Is there any scope to get admission for english hons.BAin your college? please reply as soon as possible.My extra talent is I am aMAGICIAN AND PERFORMED IN your school also at IGNITE DURING CHRISTMAS.....THANKS NAYANIKA CHATTERJEE
14th June 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

My index marks is 174 and as stated in the first merit list the cutoff for cbse students for sociology honors is 190. So do i have any hope to get enlisted in the 2nd merit list for sociology honors ??? Please reply as soon as possible...
Thank you Amrita Nayak
21st June 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

When will be the second merit list of BA Hons in English in St. Xavier's College published ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?