8th August 2015, 01:23 PM
sarahsingh

Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed B.A.(History) in CMJ University? Possibility to do higher studies?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in History Honours from CMJ University. My only dream is to have a Government job. Now I am hearing all kind of news about this university. I am very scared about my future. Please help me out here that will I be able to sit in Government recruitment exams with my B.A. certificates? How will I know that my certificates are original or not? Can I pursue higher studies? Please guide me properly.

11th August 2015, 11:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed B.A.(History) in CMJ University? Possibility to do higher studies?

See, your worry is absolutely right.

The eligibility criteria for most of the recruitment exams is that the candidate should have completed graduation with 10+2+3 scheme at least from a recognized university.

So, you just have to wait for the verdict that the university remains recognized or not.

If there is such condition that they cancel the affiliation then don't panic, there will be some clause for many students like you, otherwise you can head towards the court for the justice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?