16th June 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Des at IIT Guwahati?

sir i have secured a rank in jee 2012 and want to get admitted in bdes course of iit gwahati but i dont have proper knowledge of it.nor i do know how to get admitted to it as one of my friend told that i have to give architecture aptitude test t get into it.please help me out by providing some info on this
thanks,
rahul

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into B.Des or B.Arch courses of IIT? -- [New]
  2. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  3. Colleges and courses if I Scored 578 in GATE Civil Engineering
  4. Which branch should I prefer in IIT Guwahati?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT Guwahati for M.Tech after scoring AIR of 3945, 507 score and 45.33 marks?
  6. List of engineering colleges in India Rankwise? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can B.Des from IIT Guwahati apply for IES and IFS?
  8. Which are the colleges/institutes under JAM?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  10. How to do doctorate in management studies in IIT Guwahati? I am 27 years old
  11. Information about IES entrance exam? I am a student of IIT Guwahati
  12. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  13. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  14. How should I get admission in IIT Guwahati, Indore and NIT Warangal, Trichy?
  15. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  16. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
  17. Date of MBA entrance exam of IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  18. Best Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ECE colleges under AIEEE/WBJEE?
11th August 2015, 08:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Des at IIT Guwahati?

Well, there is one bad news for you. Even though you cleared the joint entrance examination, it was in the year 2012. Today is 2015. Not to forget, you posted the question in 2014. Even at the time when you posted the question the rank of your 2012 JEE was not valid. Such ranks are valid for only one year. You have to sit for the JEE Mains examination of 2015 again and secure a rank in that to finally be eligible to apply for IIT Guwahati. IIT Guwahati will scrutinize your application and also applications of other candidates who scored in JEE. After that they will publish a list of names of those candidates for whom they will perform a joint entrance test to finally select the top rankers in that test. Then only can you get admission in IIT Guwahati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?