6th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission?

Hello,
I want to get admission in BCA course in Anna University. Where I can get application form? What is the last date of BCA forms submission? How much marks are required in 12th for BCA? What are the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission for BCA from Allahabad University?
  2. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  3. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  4. Cutoff marks needed for doing 5 years MSc course? From where to get the application form of Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  6. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
  7. What is the last date of 12th standard application form submission?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  9. TANCET solved question papers for ECE stream?
  10. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
  11. Fee of the application form of PGCET? Last date of submission?
  12. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  14. Date of sale of M.E application form by Anna University? Last date of getting the form?
  15. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  16. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  18. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
5th October 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission?

You need to apply for admission, when there is a notification by Anna university, through online or offline application format. Fee can be paid through challan or online. Admission is mostly based on performance in the entrance exam.

Just class 12th with maths as one of the subject is the required qualification for BCA admission at Anna university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?