23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get BTech admission through NRI quota if his father is working in Abu Dhabi?

Hello, I am working as an Engineer in Abu Dhabi. My son is studying in 12th standard in India. I would like to know is he eligible to take admission in BTech colleges in India under NRI quota?

1st September 2019, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get BTech admission through NRI quota if his father is working in Abu Dhabi?

For NRI quota seats you should have studied abroad and must be living abroad for some period of time. If you have completed schooling in India and your parents are abroad then you will not be eligible for NRI quota seats.

A person is called NRI when he/she is living abroad. If you are living in India then you are not NRI even if your parents are NRI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?