25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study B.Tech if my father has a job in Abu Dhabi?

Hello everyone, my father is working in Abu Dhabi. I am studying in 12th with PCM. I want to study B.Tech. I would like to know that for studying B.Tech, I get education loan or not? I am also preparing for JEE. I want to get an education loan because without loan I will not able to study B.Tech.

Related Questions:
4th March 2018, 04:30 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study B.Tech if my father has a job in Abu Dhabi?

You can get education loan for pursuing B.tech only on one condition and that is co-applicant's income will be fixed or stable.

Eligibility criteria to avail education loan are:-
Nationality – Indian
Age – 18 years to 35 years
Academic Record – Proven good
Qualification – pursuing graduate/ post-graduate degree/ diploma/ PG diploma degree/vocational courses.
Income source – parents/guardians
Income – Stable
University applied to – recognized–in India/Abroad
Admission status – confirmed
Security – tangible collateral or guarantor-depending on the loan amount and income source.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?