15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?

Hello,
Can you please give me the details about fee structure for M.Tech course through PGECET in Private as well as in Government colleges?
With Regards-
Chandrakala

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses in doing B.E. from Private/Governmental college? Can we get loans for doing B.E. from any institution?
  2. Can I get reimbursement in fee to study in M.Tech if secured 12000 rank in PGECET being a SC student?
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  5. Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?
  6. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  8. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  9. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  10. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  12. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  13. Full details related to medical colleges that provide fees less than 30 Lakhs
  14. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  15. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  16. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  17. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  18. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
22nd August 2015, 09:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to state the fee structure for M.Tech course in government and private universities. This is because there are many institutes and each have their own fee structure especially institutional charges. So unless you mention the name of the college, it is not possible to state the exact fee structure. Thus, it is suggested that you comment below with the name of the universities in which you are interested and we will provide you the requisite details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?