4th July 2016, 12:26 AM
negi555s

Whether Graduation Degree of 2 different universities is valid for competitive exams?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my Graduation first year from BHU about 15 years ago. After a long time say about 7 years ago, I took admission in second year through Pune University and completed my Graduation the very next year. As first year from one university and second & third year from other university, is this Graduation Degree valid for competitive exams? Please guide me as I am in confusion.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my degree valid for competitive exams if did first year from one university and second & third year from other university?
  2. Is my degree valid for competitive exams if did first year from one university and second & third year from other university?
  3. Is graduation degree mandatory to be eligible for the competitive exams?
  4. Whether degree from foreign collaboration is valid or not?
  5. Are diploma students eligible for IIT JEE? Which are the subjects and is the exam based on HSC or Technical studies?
  6. Is Shridhar University's degree valid for doing Post Graduation in Canada?
  7. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  8. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  9. Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  12. What should I study after diploma other than doing B.Tech course?
  13. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  14. Is M.A degree from EEIM university valid and recognized by all universities of Gujarat?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  17. Is a 2 years graduation degree not valid
  18. If I pursue graduation with BPP, will I be eligible for competitive exams? -- [New]
4th July 2016, 11:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Graduation Degree of 2 different universities is valid for competitive exams?

You have to pursue graduation from starting. You can not do this as first year from other and rest from some other university. And this is valid every where.
Graduation is a three year course and it can be pursued at a time. There is no any provision like that what you have asked.
5th July 2016, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Graduation Degree of 2 different universities is valid for competitive exams?

If degree is awarded by a recognized university then surely it will be valid for competitive exams. Just make sure that you have a degree from a UGC recognized university.
Normally, you have to show mark sheet of all three years during document verification. Hence, make sure you have mark sheets with degree.
6th July 2016, 03:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your Graduation without having backlogs at present, then it is valid and you are eligible for competitive examinations as these competitive examinations require the minimum qualification of being a Graduate, since you have completed your Graduation, you can appear fore the entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?