28th March 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?

Hello everyone,
Is it possible to do MS after B.Sc(Electronics)?
I want to do MS after my B.Sc so is this
possible or not for me.
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Phil through distance?
  2. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. Is B.Sc electronics degree equivalent to diploma in EEE?
  4. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  6. Is there any possibility for me to become a Pilot being a candidate of SC category pursuing BE in Electronics?
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  8. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  11. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  12. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 163.5 marks in MAHA-CET?
  13. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  14. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  15. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  16. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  18. Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?
6th April 2015, 12:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?

Yes, it is possible to study MS if you have done B.Sc in Electronics. You can pursue the MS degree in India as well as in abroad. The admission is usually done on the basis of entrance exams. However, some universities also take admission on the basis of scores in the graduation level and interview basis. There are some countries where many universities ask for 16 years of education which means 10th, 10+2 and then four years of graduation, so you will not be eligible in such universities. In order to take admission in those institutes you need to pursue post graduation from India and then apply for MS degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?