24th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?

Sir,
My aim is to do ICAI, but the CPT exam only on December. so I have registered B.Com regular at Kerala University. But I can't continue my B.Com regular if I get CPT. So I want to register B.Com correspondence at same or different university. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
  2. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  3. Can a 10th pass student do masters degree at the age of 34?
  4. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  5. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  6. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. Is it necessary to get 30% marks in each subject of CPT exam?
  9. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  10. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?
  11. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  13. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  14. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  15. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  16. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  17. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  18. Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between?
17th November 2015, 10:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?

If you have taken regular admission then you can't change it to correspondence in the same university. If you are interested in correspondence then you have to leave the regular course and apply for admission in a open university like IGNOU.

Hence, you can't do both at the same time and you have to leave any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?