9th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any Government college with 137 marks in KEAM and 76% in 12th being an SC candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 137 marks in KEAM and 76% in 12th standard. I have belongs to SC category. Will I get admission in any Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  2. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  3. In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?
  4. What is the possibility to get a government college after scoring 105 marks in KEAM engineering entrance exam?
  5. How to get admission in any government colleges after scoring 80% in 12th and 104 marks in KEAM
  6. Expected rank for a candidate who scored 385 marks in KEAM and expecting 90% in 12th PCM?
  7. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. SC candidate with 20000 rank in KEAM can get admission in government MBBS college?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.E.(EEE) in Government Engineering College, Thrissur if secured 6544 rank in KEAM and 95% in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  11. Any chance for government aided college in Kerala after scoring 176 in KEAM and 84% in PCM?
  12. Can i get admission in government engineering college after scoring a rank of 23365 in KEAM
  13. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  14. Will I get admission for Mechanical engineering in SCMS or FISAT college with 60 marks in KEAM?
  15. Expected rank in KEAM with 175 marks for a candidate who has scored 229 marks in PCM?
  16. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  17. Admission in government college is possible with 4500 rank in KEAM 2015?
  18. How to get admission in government/self financing college after scoring 731/960 in KEAM Medical Entrance

25th January 2016, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any Government college with 137 marks in KEAM and 76% in 12th being an SC candidate?

Being an SC category candidate you have a very good chance of getting a government college with the marks you have got but it will depend on the choice of stream also.

If you choose a popular stream then you might face stiff competition due to less number of government colleges. But still you have good chance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?